What's Happening In Lindsay's World???

I hope you enjoy the pictures that make me happy!
Love ya, Linds :)

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lilly & Kaylie Pics

I was playing around with Lilly's hair, and thought it was hillarious how each hairstyle made her look like a totally different person. It made her look so grown up.

And so silly...

Here is proof of how mean we are as parents. Tim thought it would be fun to cut out a cardboard robot box for Lilly. While he was making it (and a big mess) Lilly found her silly mouth pacifier. This is a funny picture...blackmail for the future...hahaha.


God we are so mean...

So cute...Lilly says "Papa" for Grandpa. She's talking so much!

Here's a funny picture of Lilly munching on a raw potato, and making herself at home...putting her feet up on the kitchen counter at my parents.

Kaylie just watches Lilly in amazement. She probably thinks she's crazy.

I thought this was a cute picture. Kaylie is starting to hold the bottle. Ahh...


This is a video of Kaylie practicing her sitting skills. She's getting so big!





No comments: