What's Happening In Lindsay's World???

I hope you enjoy the pictures that make me happy!
Love ya, Linds :)

Monday, November 17, 2008

Too cute!!!!

This has been a good week for pictures and videos! Here are a few of the cutest...

Lilly at the park today. She loves to swing.



This picture cracks me up. We bring the bumbo seat out once and awhile for Kaylie to sit in, but Lilly still has to pull it out and prove that it's still hers. She went into her closet, and carried this big seat into the living room. She ran back into her room to get the tray. She was watching her Baby Einstein video, and insisted on sitting in the chair with the tray on. Goofball.
Jill and Kaylie came over for Survivor night, and Kaylie was so happy.
Lilly helps with everything around the house....cleaning, laundry, feeding Jackson, and cleaning Jackson's ears and putting medicine in. Here's a cute picture and video of her helping Tim.

I love this video. Lilly was making fart sounds on the couch. She thinks it's the funniest thing...so do I!!!

I know Tim and I aren't as cute as Lilly, but here's a picture of us at the Broker this weekend. We celebrated our 2nd anniversary...goes so fast!!!

Have a great week!

No comments: