What's Happening In Lindsay's World???

I hope you enjoy the pictures that make me happy!
Love ya, Linds :)

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Jill and Jason hosted their yearly Halloween Party. It was so much fun! Everyone was so creative with their costumes, and I think that the Bersano family had the best costume yet. They will have a tough time topping this one.
Here are some pictures of everyone's costumes.
THE INCREDIBLES!!! Mr. Incredible, Elasta Girl, and baby Jack Jack
The Incredibles and Edna Mole
Baby Jack Jack aka Kaylie :) So cute.
Mary and JD as Walle the robot and Eeyore

Our next president and Edna Mole
Stretch it out!
Awesome!!!
My mom and dad...goth girl and Elvis
Granny and Papa (I didn't even recognize my Granny when I got there!)
Crazy...
Notice the "I love you" sign my mom is doing...very tough and goth :)
Ahhh...
Jason's parents Ken and Jackie

Happy Halloween...

No comments: