It's been a busy christmas week...bouncing from house to house. Lilly has had a lot of fun, and has grown fond of opening presents.
Here is her new purse. She thinks she's pretty cool. It has a cell phone, wallet, credit cards, brush, and hair clips.


Last weekend Lilly stayed with Granny and Gramps. Here she is making gingerbread cookies. She even left them out for Santa.

John and Debbie took her out in the front yard to sled. She had a lot of fun and kept asking for more.

I think this might be one of my favorite pictures of Lilly.

The other day Tim was feeding Lilly, and all the sudden I heard her laughing. When I came up to see what was so funny I found smashed banana in her hair. I guess she thought it was pretty funny. There were chunks of banana in the bathtub when Tim gave her a bath. What a goofball.

Here we are Christmas morning having our own little family christmas. Lilly got a ton of books, videos, and a big therapy ball (she loves to roll and bounce on it).

She finally started to understand that it was okay to rip the paper, and really got into it.

Here's a funny picture of Lilly in her santa hat.

We had a wonderful lunch at Tim's parent's house on christmas. John had double duty in the kitchen. :)
Uncle Ryan got Lilly a big wheel. She thinks she's big stuff!!!

Here's Ryan and Chloe opening gifts.

Lilly with Granny and Gramps.

And the family photo...it turned out really good.
Merry Christmas!
More pictures to come...we still haven't had christmas with my side of the family because Jill and Jason are still in Illinois with Jason's family. It's kind of fun because Christmas lasts longer when you stretch it out! I can't wait for them to be back though.
2 comments:
She looks like a model in the picture in the window....maybe she will make you lots of money some day! Very cute!!
Great pictures!! :) I love the picture of Lilly in the sled!
Post a Comment