What's Happening In Lindsay's World???

I hope you enjoy the pictures that make me happy!
Love ya, Linds :)

Monday, January 5, 2009

More pictures from Christmas week...

Here are a few (ha ha ha) more pictures from Christmas week that I didn't get on the last blog.



Gramps, Granny, and Lilly

I realized we hadn't had a family picture in a long time...so here they are.


This is a little fuzzy but it has the whole family!
Jill and Jason got stuck in Chicago because the airport shut down, so we had our Christmas on Tuesday...it was nice because it stretched Christmas out! Here's the whole gang.
Proud Grandpa D.
Ahhh...
Kaylie and Lilly both enjoyed opening gifts!
This video is kindof funny because Lilly goes crazy helping Kaylie open her present, but knocks her over in the process (Kaylie was okay).
I think Kaylie is more interested in eating her hand...but it's a cute family pic.


Lilly got her own DVD player, and she immediately laid on the floor and started watching...Grandpa too :)


We did a $5 gift exchange and there were some pretty good gifts, but Jason looked pretty good in his Christmas sweater!


Tim felt left out so he had to try it on too...and pose with Lilly's new Dyson vacuum.


So much fun...hope you had a great Christmas and a happy new year!

No comments: