It's been a long time since I blogged, so here are a bunch of random pictures from the last month.
Lilly loves wearing hats, especially her ranger hat and dad's hat. She always puts it on backwards. :) She also loves Jackson. She crawls all over him, and loves giving him hugs and kisses.


Her hair is getting so long so I've been playing with it and trying out new hair-dos. She doesn't keep them in very long though.



I'm not so sure about the high pigtail...but she's still cute.


She is also starting to style herself. Here's an outfit she picked out herself...no joke!!! I had gotten her dressed in the black outfit, and when Tim and I told her it was time to go bye bye she ran and got the leopard print coat, Tim's hat, and her purse. Haha.

Last weekend my dad came up to hang out. Jill, Jason, and Kaylie came over too.

Lilly took a moment to pick between her toes...a daily occurrence. Such a monkey!

Here's a funny picture of Kaylie with her keyring hanging on her ear.

She's learning how to drink from a sippy cup too. So cute.

She looks pretty good in Lilly's ranger hat!

Lilly got a little DVD player for Christmas, and Kaylie loves it too. She looks so big sitting in front of it.

Crazy cousins!

So cute...notice the writing on the shirt!!!

I thought this was a funny picture...especially because it's a potty book.

I love my niece!

Every time we vacuum, Lilly has to get out her Dyson and vacuum too.

And last, but not least...here is our new kitchen table.
No comments:
Post a Comment