My best friend, Tasha, moved into her new apartment today. It was so much fun moving her in. Here are a few pictures of the new place. I'll have to post some later after she has everything moved into place and decorated. Looks great so far!
Here's the front of her building. It's an awesome old house...100 years old. It has all the natural wood...it's so cute. Her apartment is on the backside of the house.

Here's the back. Her apartment is on the lower left side.

Right when you walk in there's a big living room. It's awesome because there are windows everywhere. The double doors lead into her bedroom.

Another view of the living room (looking toward the front door).

Here's her bedroom. The doors on the left lead out to the back yard.

Another view of her bedroom and closet.
Here's the kitchen.

And the little dining area.

I forgot to get a picture of the bathroom, but it has some sweet yellowish fuzzy wallpaper. It doesn't look as bad as it sounds...I just love the fuzziness. :)
Yeah Tash!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment