Lilly is crazy as ever, and these pictures are proof! :)
Eating a chocolate/banana muffin.

Wearing the glasses from my 50s Halloween costume. She thought she was pretty funny!


Lilly's new favorite thing to do is neatly line up her bath toys along the edge then she quickly flings them off into the water. She'll spend 10 minutes lining them up just right (I wonder who she gets that from??? Tim???). Haha

When I take a picture of Lilly I tell her to say "cheese." This is the face that she makes...not exactly a smiley face, but it's still cute.
Here's a video of her saying "cheese." So funny.
As you've seen in past blogs, Lilly loves wearing hats. She also thinks she is big time carrying her purse everywhere. Here's a picture of her right before we left the house yesterday. She insisted on wearing her ranger hat...and grabbed her purse too.

Here's my mom, Kaylie, and Lilly hangin out. Another crazy face from Lilly.

Kaylie looks pretty good in the ranger hat too!
No comments:
Post a Comment