What's Happening In Lindsay's World???

I hope you enjoy the pictures that make me happy!
Love ya, Linds :)

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Wii Night

Tasha, Mary, Jill, Jason, and Kaylie came over for Wii night on Saturday. Here are some cute...and funny...pictures from the night.
Auntie Tasha & Lilly
Aunt Mary
Lilly loves to jump and roll around on the couch downstairs, and it causes some major static electricity. Check out the result...
Story time...
Here is a picture of Lilly's new winter hat and coat.


This is a video from the car ride home from Nebraska. As you've seen in past blogs, Lilly's favorite song is "So What" by Pink. Here she is singing and dancing to it in the car.

After the Broncos game last night we ate dinner at my parents. Lilly was playing in the laundry basket so we stuck Kaylie in with her. Lilly wasn't too happy...Kaylie was though!
I think my mom felt left out because she had to take a turn. Hahaha....sorry mom!

2 comments:

The Marsh Blog said...

OMG I LOVE the static hair pictures! Hysterical!

Charline said...

That hair is hysterical. She is so cute.