What's Happening In Lindsay's World???

I hope you enjoy the pictures that make me happy!
Love ya, Linds :)

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Drinksmas

Last weekend our good friends, Steve and Missy, hosted Merry Drinksmas. It was a very fun party, and I may have had a little too much fun... :)
Before we went over there Mary and JD came over for dinner and brought their dog, McFly. Jackson and McFly played all night. I got a few really cute pictures of them.



Here's Missy and Steve (I took a few pics off her blog...thanks Missy!)
Steve had an AWESOME christmas sweater. There were stuffed animals sewed to it...SO funny.
JD, Mary, and I
Nice pose JD :) Justin and Tim hanging out
Missy, Charline, and I
Gotta love the pepperoni in the shot...I'm such a dork!
Good times!!!

1 comment:

Charline said...

That was so much fun! What a bunch of dorks!!