What's Happening In Lindsay's World???

I hope you enjoy the pictures that make me happy!
Love ya, Linds :)

Monday, July 28, 2008

Family Time :)

The last few days have been pretty relaxing, and we've spent time at home having "family time." Lilly had a pretty high fever from Thursday to Saturday, and we thought she was cutting a tooth. Today she got a rash all over her tummy, back, and forehead so I took her to the doctor. She has Roseola. :( Pretty much it's just a virus that everyone gets at some point in their life. You get a fever for 3-5 days, and after your fever goes away you get a rash. Poor little thing. At least we know why she's been so lethargic and cranky.

Anyhoo...even though she's been sick she's still a trooper.
Here is Tim and her hanging out on the couch. They were making funny faces at each other, and sticking their tongues out at each other. It was so cute.


Since Lilly went to daycare today I decided to go hang out with Jill and Kaylie. Since I'm such a dork I decided to take a picture of Kaylie and I. :)
What a cutie-pie!!!
Sooooo sleeeeeepy....
Later in the evening we got together with our parents and grandparents. My mom and dad just got back from Hawaii today (buttheads). They went with Tim's parents and another fun couple. My Granny and Papa are in town for our cousin's wedding. They were all having grandchild and great-grandchild withdrawals so everyone came to our house.
Lilly has a million toys, but she'd rather play with cardboard boxes. She climbs in and out of them and puts toys in them. Her grandpa apparently likes to put them on his head, but Lilly wasn't so sure of it. (sorry dad...I had to put the pictures on here)
Kaylie was too pooped out to play so she took a nap on Jason. Such a cute dad.
We got take-out from Old Chicago's, and Lilly thought it was fun to shove food in Grandpa's mouth.
Then she dug into Granny's spaghetti.
Here's a cute video of her shoving her face with fists full of spaghetti.

This one is her attempting to use a fork. It ended up in Granny's lap, but she's got the idea at least!
After dinner the kiddos were pretty tired, and winded down for the night with Grams and Grandpa.
Big baby and little baby....


Goodnight!!!

2 comments:

The Marsh Blog said...

You have the cutest family!

Charline said...

I love you guys! So cute! I love the silly pictures of Lily and Tim on the couch! :) Your blog makes me smile.