What's Happening In Lindsay's World???

I hope you enjoy the pictures that make me happy!
Love ya, Linds :)

Monday, July 21, 2008

Mary's Birthday Party!!

Mary turned the big 28 so we had a little birthday BBQ here at our house. It was a good time!


Cheese!!!
So thrilled to be wearing her b-day hat and glasses I made her put on...I'm sure she'll be thrilled that I'm putting it on my blog. (sorry Mary)
This is Mary and her brother Mark.
Kaylie was the life of the party!
Jason and Nick took over grilling duty since Tim was working. :( They did a great job though. Just don't get in their way...Jason isn't nice with a knife in his hands. Yikes!!!


Savoy holding Kaylie. His daughter Aslyn (I hope I spelled that right) is in the back with Lilly. She's moving to California to be a nanny, and she took care of Lilly all night. She'll be a great nanny!
This is Aslyn with her sister Morgan. They played with Lilly all night...even changed diapers!!!
Jenn and Nick...I swear Nick is friendly, but apparently doesn't smile in pictures. Hahaha
This is Jenn after a few drinks. Jenn...I know you'll love that I posted this picture. :)
This is me, Mary, Jenn (Savoy's wife), and Carolyn (Mark's girlfriend).

What a fun night. Happy birthday Mary!!!









2 comments:

The Marsh Blog said...

Jenn, that is HOT! You were totally channeling Madonna. Sorry we missed the party! Happy Birthday Mary!!!

Charline said...

I'm sad I missed the shin dig. It looks like it was really fun! Especially once the cones came down from people's heads and starting sticking to their boobs!