What's Happening In Lindsay's World???

I hope you enjoy the pictures that make me happy!
Love ya, Linds :)

Monday, July 21, 2008

What's new?

I take about a million pictures so it's hard for me to pick which ones to share. :)

Here's Lilly at John and Debbie's house enjoying the back porch. Under her feet out of view is a little pond that she loves to put her feet into. She looks so innocent in these pictures, but also like she's in jail. Poor little thing.





Last week Lilly and I went to City Pool with Missy, her friend, and their kiddos. Lilly had a blast swimming with the big kids.
So I have some exciting news...Lilly took her first steps yesterday. This is her the day before standing tall. She stands so easily now, and occasionally takes a step. Yesterday she took 3 steps!!!
Here is a video of her in the front yard today. We were trying to get her to walk for the camera so I could put it on my blog, but she was camera shy. It's still a cute video clip (except for our crazy dog).


Speaking of crazy dog...this is his favorite thing to do (especially if the grass is wet or muddy).


Jill and Kaylie came over the other day, and I just can't stop taking pictures of her. She is so darn cute...so is Jill. :)

Ahhh.....
When Kaylie gets fussy she likes to suck on Jill's finger, but she obviously didn't want it here. Jill and I were laughing so hard. Such a disgusted face. hahaha

Lilly's friend Chance (our ring bear in the wedding) came over to hang out, and he is so good with her and makes her laugh.

He loves to help her walk, and takes it very seriously!

No comments: