What's Happening In Lindsay's World???

I hope you enjoy the pictures that make me happy!
Love ya, Linds :)

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm an auntie!!!

So... two weeks ago I became an aunt to Kaylie, and it's the best. I've loved being a mom and couldn't imagine how much I would love being an aunt...it's awesome! Jill and Jason are such great parents too, and I love seeing how they interact with her. Kaylie is so tiny. I can't remember Lilly being that small. It's amazing how fast they grow.

Here's the happy family at the hospital.

Here's Kaylie. She was 6 lbs 7 oz at birth. Look at all that dark hair!!!

Ahhh...I'm so proud of Jill. We always joke that we do EVERYTHING together...even have babies. She's my bestest friend :)

Lilly loves her cousin, however, she thinks the way to show her love is hitting her in the face. We are working on showing love in a "nicer" way. So, in order to get a picture with Lilly and Kaylie together we have to hold them.
Here are the proud grandparents. I've never seen them so happy.
This picture was taken right before Kaylie got to go home. Check out the bow! :)

Congratulations to Jill and Jason. Welcome Kaylie!




No comments: