I have been admiring all of my friend's blogs and thought I'd try creating one of my own. I know I'm a dork, but hey...I'm okay with that. I send e-mails out constantly with updated pictures of Lilly and family, but I usually don't make comments on them. With a blog I can easily do that. Yeah!!!
So, I have to start somewhere so here are a few pictures from our camping trip to Estes Park. I may have sent them out to a few of you, but I'm just getting my blog started. We went a few weeks ago, and Lilly had a lot of fun on her first camping trip.
We were really roughing it:
Really...we couldn't get the satellite t.v. to work :(
This deer came right up to us. I think Lilly thought it was just another big dog (with big ears) because she didn't seem too interested. 
Lilly got a RMNP Junior Ranger Hat, but wasn't too happy to wear it...she was ready for a nap after our big hike.
Once we got back to the camper Lilly crashed out during dinner. Poor little thing!
It was a great trip!
Here's a short clip of Lilly waving...it was a new skill a few weeks ago. Now she's saying a few words. Can you believe her first word was "Thank you?" I'm not kidding. She says please and dada too.
Stay tuned for my next blog!!!
2 comments:
Yay, Lindsay! I'm adding your blog to my list! Lilly is just the cutest thing ever!!!!
Welcome to the world of blogging! I love that little bear face! She is so cute!
Post a Comment