My best friend Tasha, Lilly, and I decided we needed to get away and have a girl's night at the cabin on Friday night. We ended up having a nice relaxing, and at some points, crazy night.
Even though Lilly had a fever (I think she's cutting a new tooth), she jumped right in her toy box and started playing.
She finally sat down to check it out, but this video shows she still wasn't sure of it.
She eventually warmed up to it though...
...and decided to wrestle with it. I think she won!

After Lilly went to bed Tasha and I played Cranium (kinda funny when there is only 2 people playing). Tasha kicked my butt at the trivia and spelling questions, but I did okay at the charades and pictionary type questions.
...but why stop there...that wouldn't be fun. So, the craziness began. We're such dorks!!!
Divas...???


Strike a pose!
I think the funniest part of the whole picture frenzy was when the camera went off before we were both in the picture.
This one turned out cute though!
Good times at the cabin!!!! :)
2 comments:
How fun! You guys are too cute!
Holy crap! I love your photo shoot. Also, on the list of things I love, is the little cry Lily let out after she touched the bear rug! She is a kook! What a cute lady!
Post a Comment