What's Happening In Lindsay's World???

I hope you enjoy the pictures that make me happy!
Love ya, Linds :)

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cabin time...

Since Tim was on his 4 day we decided to get away and go to the cabin. We spent a couple of days up there, and had a great time.

I know that a lot of people have been up to the cabin, but I took a couple pictures of it. I totally forgot to take pictures of the inside, but here's the outside.







Tim recently got a chainsaw, and the first thing he did when we got up there was give it a try. There was a dead tree that had fallen, and he just had to chop it up. :)



Jackson followed him around, and was a huge help I'm sure. After taking this cute picture of him.... .....he decided to roll around in it an make a huge mess of himself! Thanks Jacks!










After Tim finished working and doing his man-thing we played washers. I think I won :)
Lilly was a great cheerleader...Jackson too.



One of our favorite things to do at the cabin is shoot the beebee gun (is that how you spell it...or BB gun???). Behind the cabin there is a little valley, and we call it redneck valley. We set up our lawn chairs, grab a beer or two, set up some pop cans to shoot, and shoot them cans! This trip up to the cabin we also sat on the front porch and shot the cans from there. We called it redneck ridge...a little more high class than the valley. :)

Anyhoo...I look like a natural!

Our little cheerleader. Lilly loves hanging outside, and enjoyed watching the activities in redneck ridge. Here are a few hillarious videos of her having fun in the ridge. She acts so silly and does this fake laugh. It makes us laugh everytime!



Here's Lilly eating and dancing...silly little girl!!!


After all the fun we were pretty hungry so Tim went outside to get the grill started. Unfortunately we ran into a little problem....

After cleaning out the abandoned bird nest, Tim got busy on the grill.

Lilly and I watched. :)

I think Lilly enjoyed her meal!

Since Lilly and I were just up at the cabin with Tasha, and Lilly had the scary run-in with the bear skin rug she's had time to get some nerves. Here she is pouncing on the bear. No fear this time!


I could put a hundred more pictures on here, but I think you got the jist. It was nice to get away, relax, and have fun.










2 comments:

The Marsh Blog said...

What a fun family getaway! Nice to get out of the AFRICA heat down here!

Charline said...

Lilly is such a hambone! I love her silly giggles! I'm diggin redneck ridge!