What's Happening In Lindsay's World???

I hope you enjoy the pictures that make me happy!
Love ya, Linds :)

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fun pictures...

Here are a bunch of random pictures that I thought were pretty cute.

Kaylie sitting up at the table like a big girl.
Zoned in on that pacifier...
Tim's brother Ryan came into town, and met Kaylie for the first time. So cute!!!
I'm not sure why these pictures are small????
Uncle Ryan and Lilly
Granny Piel and Uncle Ryan having fun...and Lilly joining in. :)
Lilly in Ryan's shoes...almost a fit
Lilly wasn't so happy when I put hand puppets on her.

I was playing with Lilly's hair in the bathtub. I think I was having more fun than she was!

I thought this was a cute picture of her at my parent's house. She was SO dirty.

She was also running around without a diaper on. She'll hate me when she's older for taking this picture.

After her bath...

Lilly absolutely LOVES to dance. There is a music video of Pink at the MTV music awards that she loves to dance to. Check it out:

No comments: