What's Happening In Lindsay's World???

I hope you enjoy the pictures that make me happy!
Love ya, Linds :)

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Camping Part 1

The first weekend of September we went camping in our pop-up trailer for the first time. It was so much fun. We went with Tim's parents, our neighbors Jim and Angela, and our friends Bob, Julie, and Gavin (their baby). I couldn't just pick a few, so here are a bunch of pictures.

Here's the "party train" of campers. We have a pop up, his parents have a huge camper and a boat, and Bob and Julie have a big camper. We all met at our house, and we took up the whole street.
By the time we got up there it was dinner time, and Lilly thought she was so cool sitting at the table like a big girl with Gramps and Granny.

All cozied up by the fire.
This is Gavin (Bob and Julie's little guy) all bundled up in his swing. SO cute. Tim and Bob used to work at the same station, but are still best buds. I'm so happy they came with us. :)
We had a bucket hat for Lilly, but it was just a tad big. She looked like the Darth Vader guy in Spaceballs, Dark Helmet.

Julie and Gavin hangin' out in the sun.

Bob and Gavin hangin' out.

Fire time...my favorite. :)

Before we left on Sunday we went out on Gramp's boat. Tim and the boys had already gone out earlier and skied. They also went out on Jim and Angela's jet ski. Brrr. I stayed at the camper!!!
They talked me into going on the boat for a SLOW ride. It was Lilly's 1st boat ride. She was awake for about 5 minutes then she passed out.

Gramps and Lilly driving the boat. Check out Lilly's new life jacket!

Granny and Lilly

Yup...I'm a dork.

ZZZZzzzzz.....

This is my FAVORITE picture!

This is how Lilly looked after 2 days in the dirt. Good times!!!

1 comment:

The Marsh Blog said...

OMG! I would have freaked out if there was a skunk hanging around!