What's Happening In Lindsay's World???

I hope you enjoy the pictures that make me happy!
Love ya, Linds :)

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Day at the zoo

Debbie, Lilly, and I went to the zoo last weekend and had a great time. The weather was perfect and it wasn't too crowded.
Here's a funny picture of Lilly in front of the elephants.

She loves the bears.
This is a metal sculpture of a tarantula, and Debbie and I thought it was real for a second. Ewe!
We fed the birds, and Lilly didn't like them too much.
So pretty. Look at the coloring!
Baby snow leopard...how cute!!! There were 3 of them.There was also a new baby giraffe...Debbie's favorite. He was jumping around and playing. I've never seen a giraffe move that way. So cute.
I love the hippos!


Lilly and I went on the carousel. She likes it as long as you don't put her on the animals that move up and down.


What a smile!

Good times :)

1 comment:

The Marsh Blog said...

She is the cutest little girl ever! So fun!