What's Happening In Lindsay's World???

I hope you enjoy the pictures that make me happy!
Love ya, Linds :)

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bronco Fever

I just got done watching the Broncos get their asses kicked by Kansas City...not the best game. Last weekend the Broncos played in town, and they played much better. We went to the game and had a lot of fun.

My parents watched Kaylie and Lilly, but we met up before the game to get some pictures of all of us in our Broncos get-up.








At the game...

The guy right behind us (in the red) was WASTED!!! He was slurring, and said some weird things. It kept us entertained though.
My cousin Derek, who is from California, is going to the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs. He came into town for a visit, and it was so great to see him. We haven't seen him for a VERY long time. He's so grown up :)



I saved the best picture for last....

Go Broncos!

No comments: