What's Happening In Lindsay's World???

I hope you enjoy the pictures that make me happy!
Love ya, Linds :)

Monday, June 8, 2009

Zoo Time!!!!

My mom, Jill, Kaylie, Lilly, and I went to the zoo today. Tim wasn't feeling well so I wanted to get Lilly out of the house so he could rest...it ended up being a fun outing, but wish he was there. Sorry Tim :)

We were laughing at ourselves because we took pictures of every animal we saw, and I thought about how many hundreds of pictures I'd taken of the animals in years past and nobody ever saw them. Now that I have a blog I guess I can share them, but that's funny too because you've all seen animals before! Haha...just humor me so I don't feel so dumb taking all of the pictures. :)

The lions were out, and putting a show on...usually they just lay there. This guy is just laying there, but it's cute.
Here's the girls checking them out. Kaylie was so cute because she would just point at all the animals and grunt. She was really interested in them!!
Here's the "king" posing for a picture. He was the biggest and had the longest hair so I assume he's the "Mufasa" of them all.
I'm apparently fascinated with the lions because I took like 20 pictures of them. Here are two more males. So big!




Here's one of the snow leopards (I think) all snuggled up.
Big ol' tiger peeking in the window...
Smile...
Kaylie just hangin' out....
Baby geese marching along...so cute!
The rhino was sleeping in the doorway and didn't come all the way out, but he's still so cute... :)
Here's the elephant stretching his trunk out...he was being so goofy with it...
Lilly wanted to ride the carousel...she had fun (me too)...
The grizzly bear was totally posing for the cameras...here he is resting his chin on the log...
This is the cutest video of the orangutan playing with his blanket...he was totally showing off too...
Thanks for looking at all my animal pictures...I feel better... ;-)

1 comment:

The Marsh Blog said...

Fun! We'll have to go together. I just put up 2 zoo posts...I'm a dork about taking pictures of the animals too!