We've got some great neighbors and we all hang out in the front yard in our lawn chairs, and drink some beers. Tim's parents bought Lilly her own chair so she thinks she's big stuff!
Lilly wore her grass skirt, and danced...danced...danced.
Here's Papa and Granny slow dancin' with Lilly.
Lilly is totally a Papa's girl!!!
Happy hour on my parent's back porch (they bought a house down there awhile back...17 houses up from Granny and Papa).
Just a cute pic of Lilly...I love her eyes!
Lilly eating her ice cream...we just thought this was cute because she was lounging back with her feet crossed. Such a big girl!!! :)
We told Lilly to get ready to go to the pool and she grabbed her lei, monkey, and giraffe...I think she had her shoes on the wrong feet too. Hahaha
Some pics at the pool...



Ahhhh....Papa's girl...smmmmoooochhhhh.....
Hehe....

Happy hour playing cards...I kicked everyone's butt!!!!

You probably won't think this is funny because it's one of those "you had to be there" kind of moments, but I think it's hilarious! We also had a few drinks so it was even funnier. This is a picture of what is supposed to be a big fluffy pig ball with those rubbery hair things. We took it to the pool and it sat in the sun all day. That night we pulled it out of the bag and it was a shriveled sticky mess. Poor little pig!
No comments:
Post a Comment