What's Happening In Lindsay's World???

I hope you enjoy the pictures that make me happy!
Love ya, Linds :)

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring Break!!!

My spring break was a couple weeks ago. My friends Mary and JD came with us to Tucson. Granny and Papa live down there, and my parents bought a house down the street so we had our own place to stay. It was so much fun!
Here's a picture of Kaylie and Lilly the night before we left.
It was a really long drive, but Lilly did great.
We drove overnight so Lilly slept most of the way. So cute.
While everyone was sleeping in I was up early with Lilly. Here she is sniffing the flowers.

We went to breakfast with Papa and Granny.
Lilly loves her Papa!
We had to stop at the playground, and Lilly had a blast. She even went down the biggest slide by herself...no fear.

One of the first things we did was go to the store...which sells liquor...
We had a cool set up to drain some vodka into the watermelon...

...unfortunately the vodka bottle tipped over while we were gone and we lost all that yummy goodness :( Since the watermelon didn't work out we made jello shots.

Here's Lilly in her pool get up. Check out the cute crocks.
Here's JD...Mr. Swimmer...we sat and watched him do lap after lap, and all the cool swim moves.
He he...
Lilly hitting Papa in the face...love his face!!!
Here we are having happy hour (a daily occasion), playing cards

On the way to the Rockies game...
At the Rockies game...

Hangin' in the shade


At the pool...



Another happy hour...
Oh yeah....and jello shots...

Papa got pretty bored because he won't play cards or games...but he's SO cute :)
I told Mary I'd give her 200 points (we were playing Gin Rummy) if she chugged her freezing cold drink ...and she did....YIKES!!!
Things got pretty ugly...I'm not sure I remember the end of the night. The next day Papa made fun of us for "drinking everything in the house" :)


More fun times at the pool
There's a cool path near the house that has a bunch of brass animals...it's called the Safari Walk or something. Here's a couple pics from there.

The whole Colorado gang...
Papa cooked for us the whole week...what a guy! This particular night he cooked enough chicken to feed the whole neighborhood :)
Lilly sitting on some mini chairs
My sister, Kaylie, and parents came down too. They overlapped one day, so we got to hang out with them for the night.
Crazy kid...
Kaylie loves limes (so does Lilly...maybe it's a family thing), and I thought this was a pretty funny picture. God, I love my neice!!!

JD and Mary watching the basketball games
Granny and Kaylie
The sad drive home...Lilly didn't mind :)
Goodbye Tucson...until next year...

2 comments:

The Marsh Blog said...

That looks like such a blast! Beautiful weather...I'm jealous!

Charline said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Thanks for posting all of those pictures!! :)