What's Happening In Lindsay's World???

I hope you enjoy the pictures that make me happy!
Love ya, Linds :)

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter

The weekend of Easter was pretty eventful, and I took about a million pictures. I narrowed them down, and posted my favorite. Here ya go...

Here's Lilly at John and Debbie's house. Gramps bought her a new chair for camping. She thought it was pretty cool. Here she is with a hat and glasses...practicing for our upcoming camping trip.
What a diva!!!


Lilly helped Granny make rice crispy treats. They were supposed to be shaped like eggs, but it didn't work out so well. They put them in a pan then decorated it. They tasted very yummy!!!

Tim, Lilly, and I decorated eggs at home. Lilly had so much fun! She just kept dunking them in every color so they ended up brown. hahaha




On Easter we all went to my parents house.
This is just a cute picture of Lilly and Kaylie watching the cars and neighbors. Kaylie is getting so big!!!

They both love riding this mickey mouse plane. They are good at sharing...most of the time.
Kaylie wanted to eat the eggs instead of putting them in a basket. So cute...
Lilly loved finding the Easter eggs. She caught on right away. We had to hide them 5 or 6 times.
We got on the web cam and talked to Ryan. Lilly thought it was so cool to see him.
Hope you all had a great Easter too!

No comments: