What's Happening In Lindsay's World???

I hope you enjoy the pictures that make me happy!
Love ya, Linds :)

Monday, April 27, 2009

Goofy Pics

Here is a random collection of goofy and cute pictures from the last month.

Yogurt mouth...

Lilly went to a birthday party and got a princess hat. Since she if obsessed with wearing hats she loves it.
Here is a picture of Kaylie with it on. Doesn't even look like she has a head. Haha
Cheese...
Grandpa and the girls
Too cute for words...
What a goof ball

Lilly absolutely loves Jackson. I've got about a million pics of the two of them. Here are a few...
Smooch...
Lilly loves "riding" on Jacks and he doesn't even mind When he is outside she kisses the glass on the door. They make goofy faces at eachother.
Here they are cuddling while Lilly watched her video...I think he hogged the blanket...
She loves wearing hats and dressing up. Here she is with her hat, slinky on one wrist, purse on the other. She was ready to go somewhere...So funny.
Here she is with her favorite Bob the Builder goggles.
What a goof!!!

No comments: