What's Happening In Lindsay's World???

I hope you enjoy the pictures that make me happy!
Love ya, Linds :)

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Splash time!!!

On Thursday night I put Lilly in the bathtub to play (and clean up). She has so much fun playing int the tub with her toys. So...funny story...a month or two ago I was taking a bath with Lilly and she grabbed my little pink "glove scrubber thingy." I showed her how to clean her skin with it. That was awhile ago. On Thursday when she was in the tub she found the pink "glove scrubber thingy" and started washing her skin with it (without me reminding her how to use it). She's SO smart! :) Well, the funny part is that after washing her own belly and feet she reached around and started washing her butt. I was cracking up!!!
Here's some cute pics of her!

Proud grandparents!


Lilly and grandpa all dressed up at my cousin's wedding last night.
This is Lilly playing in her pack-n-play this morning...notice all the Cheerios she dumped all over. She fed half of them to Jackson.

No comments: