What's Happening In Lindsay's World???

I hope you enjoy the pictures that make me happy!
Love ya, Linds :)

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Nothing too exciting :)

It's been a pretty boring couple of days...which is great with me!!! I downloaded my camera today, and thought I'd post a few cute pics of Lilly.


Have a great day!!!








Yesterday we had a major downpour and scary tornado warnings. Lilly thought it was pretty cool watching the rain. We even went on the front porch and she stuck her arm out in the rain. I'm not sure she knew what to think of it. Our neighbor kids were playing in the flooded street and gutters in their swim trunks, and Lilly thought it was pretty funny. Here's a picture of Lilly looking out the window at the rain.

Today is an especially lazy day. Here is Tim, Lilly, and Jackson goofing off in the bed.












Here's a cute video of Lilly "sqeaking" and playing.

No comments: