What's Happening In Lindsay's World???

I hope you enjoy the pictures that make me happy!
Love ya, Linds :)

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

10 year reunion...YIKES!!!!

Well it's official...I'm getting old. I had my 10 year reunion on Saturday night, and we had a blast (too much to drink, but still a blast!).
Here's a few pics :)

Tim and I went with my best friend Tasha and her friend and co-worker Matt.
Tasha invited this random man (not in our reunion group) into our picture. He was a great sport!
Love ya Tash!!!
Oh boy!
I didn't take too many pictures, but I took one with my friends Kristin (on the far left) and Kendra (on the right). I think that's Kristin's husband in the backgroud.
It was a really fun night, and I got to see some great people!
Here's some random pics that I thought were cute:
This picture of Kaylie and Lilly shows how big Lilly really is. :)

When we went to our cousin's wedding on friday and Jill and Jason took this picture with their camera...and they will love me for posting it I'm sure! Hahaha

This one is cute too.

Tim and I have some great friends that live across the street and they had their baby (Drew) the day before Jill had Kaylie. Jill and I went over there yesterday to introduce them. Neither was too thrilled. Kinda looks like Drew is waving though.

Hope you have a great day!

No comments: