Here's Julie and I at the starting line.
Friday, May 8, 2009
Walking with Julie and Garrett
One of my best friends, Julie is getting married on Memorial Day!!! I'm so happy to be one of the bridesmaids. Julie, myself, the wedding party, and her soon to be husband, Garrett participated in the Colorado Rockies Walk/Run for the Homeless last weekend. It was 3.6 miles, and took place right downtown. The finish line was Coors Field, and we got to walk right on the field. It was such a beautiful day which made it even better!
Here's Julie and I at the starting line.
Here's Julie's family...Kathy, Kris, Steph, Mike, and Markus in the stroller.
Julie, Markus, Kathy, and Heidi (one of the bridesmaids)
Me, Julie, and Heidi right on the field!
Here we are with Dinger near the finish line
Markus with Dinger
Here I am at home base :) I don't even like baseball, but it was SO cool being there...maybe I'll become a fan???
Here's the guys that ran...or walked fast...waiting for us in the stands. Funny thing about them waiting is that we were dead last in the race. Literally!!! The cop cars that directed and blocked traffic were right behind us creeping along waiting for us to finish!!! We had good reason though...I was walking with 3 pregnant women who needed to stop for potty breaks. Julie, Steph, and Heidi are all pregnant. They look so cute!
Another picture of us on the field.
After a lap around the field we crossed the finish line... :)
Here's Julie and I at the starting line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment