What's Happening In Lindsay's World???

I hope you enjoy the pictures that make me happy!
Love ya, Linds :)

Friday, May 8, 2009

Crazy Girl...

Here's another random selection of crazy pictures of Lilly.

This is one of her in the bathtub. She figured out how "fun" it is to lay on her back and float. She thinks it's hilarious.

I just thought this was a cute little video...



Another picture of her riding Jackson. Shortly after this she was brushing him with her brush. He was in heaven. They are such great pals...
Her new favorite thing to do is sit on the arm of our chair and watch the world go by outside. She'll spend a half an hour just sitting there at the window. It's Jackson's favorite spot so he gets a little jealous, but they will share the chair occasionally.
Hehehe
I just thought these pictures were cute...

Crazy girl!!!

No comments: