Yesterday my friend Candice (she's the music teacher at my school) and her husband Jeremy invited me to go to the pumpkin patch with them. We had a great time. Last year when we took Lilly she cried the whole time because it was so windy...she had a much better time this year! She will even get to go again when Tim and I take her.
Here are a few pictures...
Lilly was really concentrating (and helping) cut the pumpkin off the vine. Is it a vine? Not sure???

Lilly helped pick out the tallest pumpkin ever! It's almost as big as she is :)

I have to brag for a moment so I apologize in advance....I have the cutest baby ever! Look at how cute she is in this picture. So proud of her pumpkin. She looks so innocent :) hahaha

Candice and Jeremy with their HUGE pumpkin.

Here's the pumpkin I picked.

And finally, here are the pictures from last year. Notice the screaming child, and the TINY pumpkins. The pickings were slim last year, and the pumpkins sucked. This year they are huge, and awesome. We went to Rock Creek in case you're interested.

Happy Pumpkin Carving!
1 comment:
Very cute pictures. She is very cute! When you go with Tim, let us know and we might go with you.
Post a Comment