What's Happening In Lindsay's World???

I hope you enjoy the pictures that make me happy!
Love ya, Linds :)

Monday, April 26, 2010

February Random Pics...

Here's a few random pictures from February...

Although Kaylie's grandparents (Jason's parents) live in Illinois, she has two sets here in Colorado to hold her over...my parents, and Tim's parents. Kaylie and Lilly get SPOILED at Granny Piel and Gramp's house (Tim's parents)!!!!!
Here's Gramps reading to the girls...
Bravery in the bath tub....they think it's SO scary to lay back in the water.
Granny and the girls being silly.... Hehehehe....
I took this picture on my iPhone of the BIGGEST BALLS I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!! I'm gross...who takes pictures of this stuff???? Apparently me! Kaylie, Jill, and Jason posing in front of a cow's ass...nice....
I didn't realize that Lilly was scared of car washes....
She got over being scared...then was herself...a monkey....
Monkeys itch their butts...
Every day...in any outfit...this is a new born outfit but Lilly insisted on wearing it :)
Monkeys pick their toes too...Lilly has done this since she was tiny....weirdly it's a "habit" she does daily....she even tries to pick our toes (EWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments: