What's Happening In Lindsay's World???

I hope you enjoy the pictures that make me happy!
Love ya, Linds :)

Monday, February 15, 2010

Random December Pics...

Yes...it's a 40!!!
Lilly's Christmas Present from Granny and Gramps...she LOVES IT!!!
Crazy kid...
Love the baby!
Jill will love me for posting this picture...LOVE you "special" sis...
It only took Papa 8 1/2 hours to put this high chair together...Lilly loves it, and liked helping him put it together. He had so much trouble with the screws he used dish soap to help it "ease" in....hehehe....I've never seen that before!
SO jealous!!!! I want a Snuggie!!!!!!!!!!!Who's hubby is that? Love the dork in him...it runs in the family (DiPaolo's and Piel's!)
Awesome!This was supposed to be a gag gift, but my dad loved it...remember the "dork" that runs in the family...
My bestest friend in the world (Jill) loves me SO MUCH!!!! I made a book of "special" pictures of her. She was mortified and I was glorified! I'd love to show you sometime...or maybe I'll make a whole blog of the pictures!!!
Gag gifts are awesome...especially when the person giving them cracks up more than the receiver... Grandpa D made the girls chairs...

No comments: