What's Happening In Lindsay's World???

I hope you enjoy the pictures that make me happy!
Love ya, Linds :)

Monday, September 7, 2009

Camping at Carter Lake

These pictures are from several weeks ago (actually months) when we went to Carter Lake. Tim's parents, brother, and his friend Tor and family went. It's taken until the end of October to post, but I'll post them anyways....

Here's Ryan trying to get service on his phone...
John in the kitchen...
Lilly being a goof...
Here's some pictures of us on the beach and in the boat/water....
Tim and Lilly out on the raft...
Ryan and John
Deb and Lilly...
I actually got the balls to get on the boat and get on the raft....YIKES!!!
Tim and Lilly walking up the beach...
Here's Ryan giving Lilly her birthday present...
Tough guy...
The best part of camping...the campfire!!!
Tor and his family...
There was a football game on so of course we had to hook up the satellite TV outside...
The whole crew...
Tor and John "bonding"
Lilly with Granny and Gramps
Yeah campfire!!!!

No comments: