What's Happening In Lindsay's World???

I hope you enjoy the pictures that make me happy!
Love ya, Linds :)

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Family Time

Here are a bunch of random pictures from recent family get-togethers. I love my family!!!

Grandpa and Lilly reading
Kaylie sitting so big on one of her toys

Grandpa sitting with the girls
Grams and Lilly
So cute...
I know this is a random picture, but I thought it was so cute
Here's the girls eating, and Jason's half asleep.
Kaylie got her first tooth...I know this picture doesn't show it, but it's a very cute tooth. :)
Here she is being a big girl standing up on her own
Grandpa and Lilly
Here's my grandparents, Lilly, and my dad
The Klap family (my mom's side)...
Lilly and Stacey
My cousin Steve
Lilly feeding Papa
Here's a funny video of Lilly feeding the dogs treats. She has figured out how to open my parent's pantry door, and likes to give the dogs treats.

No comments: